These 1st Grade Stretch-Its™ Trifolds will be your GO TO resource for Math Warm-Ups and Stretches to get your students' brains thinking mathematically and conceptually each day of your school year!
This resource will keep your students engaged each day of the week as they begin their day using these Math Stretch-Its™ during their Morning Work time or they can be used as your Math Warm Up to get your Guided Math or Math Workshop block jump started.
These Math Stretch-Its can easily be glued inside of your students Math Interactive Notebooks to keep throughout the year.
Included in this resource:
- 36 weeks of Math Stretch-Its with Monday through Friday Stretch-Its™
- 36 black and white printable student trifolds
- projectable slides for each day of the week (36 weeks) that match the student printables Weekly Activities:
- Monday - Number of the Day (Number choice by the teacher) with an increase in difficulty as the year progresses
- Tuesday - What's the Pattern? Working with number patterns, skip counting patterns, counting forward and backward, conceptualizing the pattern, and shape patterns
- Wednesday - What's the Solution? Problem-solving
- Thursday - What's the Problem? Students create their own story problem and solution based on a provided picture and equation.
- Friday - What's the Data? Students use and solve pictographs, bar graphs, line plots, and create questions based on data provided.