This Martin Luther King Jr literacy and Craft resource is perfect for your study of MLK, Jr.
Learning about MLK, Jr. will be a ton of fun with these literacy activities!
This Literacy Unit includes:
- Peace Sign Accordion Timeline Craft of MLK, Jr.'s Life (with photographs to see final result) This looks AMAZING as a bulletin board display!
- Describing MLK, Jr. using Adjectives
- Martin and Me Venn Diagram
- Mapping Martin Luther King, Jr. - This activity allows students to practice using a US map to find 4 important cities/states in MLK's life. They must label the state and write the importance of the city/state.
- Martin Luther King - Was, Had, Wanted Graphic Organizer
- Martin Luther King Had a Dream Silhouette and Dream Cloud
- MLK Bookmarks for the students to write about a dream they have for their country, planet or school. These can be laminated and used throughout the school year.