This Branches of Government Flip Flap Book® will help your students have some fun as they learn about the Branches of Government with this FUN and FUNKY flip flap book®.
Included in this unit is:
- 1 B-R-A-N-C-H-E-S of Government Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to read and write all about the US Government.
- 1 8 page Informational Reader that contains all of the information your students will need to learn about the Branches of Government and complete their flip flap book.
- write the meaning of democracy
- label a large tree with the Three Branches of Government and write HOW and WHY the Branches of Government were put into effect
- label the buildings in which the branches meet in and write an OPINION about which Branch of Government they believe is the most important and why
- define the system of Checks and Balances and why it is needed in the government
- write about each Branch of Government in detail:
- who is part of each branch
- what the branch is responsible for
- how people are chosen for each branch of government
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!