This is the seventh unit in my 4th Grade Guided Math curriculum. This unit focuses on Measurement and Data and includes EVERYTHING you will need to quickly and efficiently implement Guided Math in your 4th Grade classroom.
It is completely aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
This 4th Grade Guided Math resource includes 21 DIFFERENTIATED lessons on the following concepts:
- Introduction to Capacity
- Measuring in Liters and Milliliters
- Problem Solving
- Customary Units of Capacity
- Capacity Conversions
- Introduction to Mass and Weight
- Measuring Mass in Kilograms and Grams
- Measuring Weight in Pounds and Ounces
- Introduction to Measurement
- Measuring with Meters
- Measuring Inches, Feet, and Yards
- Measuring and Recording Data on a Line Plot
- Problem Solving with Measurement
- Introduction to Area and Perimeter
- Investigating Perimeter
- Finding an Unknown Side Length
- Investigating Area
- Area and Perimeter of a Rectangle
- Area of Composite Figures
This 4th Grade Guided Math Measurement and Data Resource includes:
☞ Fully Detailed and Differentiated Lesson Plans for Small Group Instruction.
☞ Information Guide on HOW TO effectively implement Guided Math in your classroom (images and text instructions).
☞ Independent Practice Printables / Interactive Notebook activities aligned to each small group instruction lesson.
☞ Guided Practice Workmats for EACH lesson to help guide your small group instruction ☞ 20 Word Problems for Math Journals.
☞ 15 Math Stations - 5 SPIN-ITS Math Stations, 5 Roll-Its Math Stations, and 5 Solve-Its Math Stations.
☞ Pre and Post Assessments on decimals.
☞ Guided Math Organization tools - Guided Math Binder Cover, Binder Spines, Binder dividers lesson plan templates, anecdotal notes template, weekly lesson plan template, math journal labels, math station labels, large poster-sized iChart (print at office supply store), math station recording sheet, and fact fluency station labels.
☞ Links to resources and tools that I use during my Guided Math instruction.